If you are on this show I am going to assume you are looking to grow your business as a beauty professional… And establishing your personal brand is a great place to start.
Not establishing your brand will generalize you as a hairstylist and ultimately hinder your earning potential.
Today I am sharing with you some select information from my signature course that has helped countless hairstylists grow their business and become uber successful.
I want that for you too! So without further ado let’s get to it…
- Where are you at right now in your career? Do you have a specialization or a brand currently? Does your area support your future goals?
- Market pay: There are people who toot about being a 100k stylist and that could be totally true but that does not mean that they make more than someone else who is bringing in 60k a year. Allow me to explain..
- In my signature program HGA I give you a map to know exactly where you should be to hit that 100k earning potential.
- On to developing your personal brand:
- Thin about the service that you enjoy the most. What gives you life. Is it balayage, gary coverage, creative color, cutting?
- Show image from power point. Who is that client?
- Where do they hang out
- Next create marketing to go after them and get them in your chair
- If you are looking for ways on exactly how to do this you can hear on over to gartnerjames.com/hairstylistgrowth we walk you through the process step by step.
Thank you for spending your time with me today. You can help a sis out by giving this video a thumbs up and subscribing for the algorithms so that this information can be presented to others who can benefit from it,
See you on the inside of hga! http://www.gartnerjames.com/hairstylistgrowth